Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 24

Week 24, day 1, Rubber Boot Journalist spent the day in Conspiracy and wrote several new scenes and a ton of progress!









Week 24, day 2, Rubber Boot Journalist, headed back to Conspiracy and want to get several scenes done today. It's a cold, rainy day and perfect for writing.












Week 24, day 3, Rubber Boot Journalist, made some good progress yesterday on Breathless and is already digging in today for more new scenes. Plus I have to start a logging story. Busy day.






Week 24, day 4, Rubber Boot Journalist. Sorry I've fallen off of my postings. My internet has been intermittent grrrr and still not up to snuff.  Makes it hard to work without internet.  I'm working on looking this week and almond leaf scorch and I've been going to Conspiracy regularly and making good progress.  I don't have enough internet for posting pictures, but as soon as I do I'll put up several.




Week 24, day 5, Rubber Boot Journalist.  Working on logging again today and more edits on Leave Me Breathless.


Week 24, day 5, Rubber Boot Journalist finished the almond story and is headed out on a photo shoot then back to wrap up the logging story.  And my internet is working better so here are a couple of pictures. Also made good progress on Leave Me Breathless!








Week 24, day 6, Rubber Boot Journalist is wrapping up a logging article and then headed to Conspiracy to dig into that murder mystery/romance.  Things are heating up!  For anyone interested in a logging operation check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPRaEWsXkY&feature=youtu.be











2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures, Kate! The one of the dog and the reflection of the light in the water is totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I like that one of Bandit a lot, too. It's amazing what you can do with some filters on your camera. Love those full moon nights on the lake.

    ReplyDelete