Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 20


Week 20, day 1, Rubber Boot Journalist is starting a new month with new articles that includes almonds, pistachios, peaches, pork, and prunes.  I'm posting pics of peaches being harvested.  Oh man I'm dying for a fresh peach now!  I'm also headed back to conspiracy to do continue C.J. and Nate's story.  A busy month and it's being kicked off with rain.  Yeah!




Week 20, day 2, Rubber Boot Journalist is frustrated! Spent the morning making calls for interviews and couldn't reach anyone! So on to fiction. I've got the teapot on and heading to Conspiracy to see what C.J. and Nate are up to. Last I checked they fallen into a bin of fish so I have to find out how they get out.








Week 20, day 3&4, Rubber Boot Journalist was out playing hooky yesterday so is back in the office today buckling down to finish a rice article and work on pistachios and peaches.  I'm also headed back to Conspiracy to whip C.J. and Nate into shape.




Week 20, day 5, Rubber Boot Journalist is working on pigs this morning and taking a trip to Conspiracy to get Nate and C.J. out of their latest fix.


















2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite an operation.

    Farming is pretty cool stuff.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is something how we farm today versus 50 years ago.

    ReplyDelete