Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 21

Week 21, day 1, Rubber Boot Journalist got another assignment so adding research on perennial grass for rangeland to the list of articles. Also heading back to Conspiracy today to write some new scenes. Could use a little break by the ocean.














Week 21, day 2, Rubber Boot Journalist is working on another nut article and weed management in prunes.  Didn't get to Conspiracy yesterday, but really going to try to get there today.





Week 21, days 3, 4, 5, Rubber Boot Journalist postings the Rubber Boot Journalist has been offline because of poor internet but she was out researching on the coast plotting out the next book.





















6 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful waterfall.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was even more amazing in person and an easy hike in for anyone wanting to check out Central Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Catherine. I love waterfalls and try to visit as many as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your post, "Another nut article..." Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah. I'm into nuts so to speak.












    ReplyDelete